Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Brit Brat "Twice The Love "

Surprise 


It was a week before Valentine Day and me and my hubby was out looking for desk for his new office ......See my husband decided to start his own business ......after scouting a location we found an office ....we went to several furniture  stores to look for desk but he like the desk combo at Xplicit the most ......he thought it was a bit to pricey but he tend to be cheap ....me on the other hand i say you only like once ....so why not get what u want ......later on that night while laying in bed he was still talking about the desk .....


YoU By GeMyles
YoU By GeMyles Caroline Lingerie
comes with a bra, panties and robe
fit Belleza (Freya, Isis, Venus,) Legacy, Maitreya,  Slink (Hourglass, Physique),  Tonic (Curvy, Fine)  also classic sizes  XS, XXS, S, M, L, XL
has a color hud of 10 different colors 

You can pick this up at the Darkness Event by clicking the link Darkness Event also check out the main store by clicking the link YoU By GeMyles




so the next day i want back to the store and purchase the desk set .....had it delivered early on Valentine Day ......I decide to decorate his office .....later that evening i set off the alarm so he can come and check on the building ....when he enter his office I was there in this lingerie I pick up at YoU By GeMyles ....leaning against the desk .....he came over and kiss me I said surprise ....Happy Valentines  Day Baby .......u brought the desk boo .....here i am sitting at his desk in lingerie and hes talking about this  desk ....i was actually working on something before an hour before i had him to come ....so while he was admiring the desk i  continue to work on this project on his computers ..........next thing i know he was looking at my breast as i reach over him ...then I felt his hands on my ass.....at one his hands travel up my thigh.....to that forbidden place .....I guess he finally notice my lingerie taking off the gown ......whispering in my ear ....im about the thank the hell out if you ..


XPLICIT FURNISHING
Xplicit Brooklyn Office 
this comes with a Desk and Shelf 
and lifetime  updater
301 animation with multi-speed animations
 texture menu and also Prop menu  
 furnitures is copy and modified  but no tranferable

You can pick this up at the main store by clicking the link @ XPLICIT FURNISHING 

Happy Valentine Day by OutKast 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...