Monday, February 15, 2021

BRIT BRAT "TWICE THE LOVE"

 Hitting the Subway 


The other day my car wouldn't crank ..... I had a meeting to go to a very important meeting  ....I wasn't far from the subway station I could either call a uber or ride the subway......So I hit the subway .....the good thang wasn't anybody on the subway ........I was able to read some notes and chill till my spot ....the good news I got there on time .......and I was able to give my presentation ...they went with me ...so I got the acct .....only thing I have to wait for the hubby to pick me up ...hate waiting think I'm going to hit the subway again and meet him at home 


Chixxie
Chixxie Chasity 
top and pants
fit Freya, Kupra, Maitreya, Legacy
Comes in 10 different colors 
im currently wearing this outfit in black

You can pick this up @ mainstore by clicking the link Chixxie Main Store



Tantrum 
Tantrum Lipstick& Leather purse 
the purse has a hud of 8 different colors 
the metal of gold and silver 
the have 8 different hold 
I'm wearing it in black and pink with silver metal

 you can pick this up at the main store by clicking the link Tantrum Main Store 




                                                    Subway performer Mike Yung 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...