Saturday, June 29, 2019

Something close to my heart

I WANT TO INTRODUCE YOU TO BRIT'S SWEET TREAT

 I would cook meals for my husband ……..and I would make dessert ….I realize I love baking ...baking became my passion I would make his ass a pie for dinner I would spend my whole day baking and would be happy as hell  …..I had my niece over  and she went home and she told my sissy how good my pies was why is this important cause I niece is very particular …….I bake so many pies that I gave my sister a couple of pies ….she told me how good my pies and that I
should open a store …...I thought about that....that's when Brit's Sweet Treat was born










 So I open Brit's Sweet Treat where I sell cake and pie by the slice with a beverage for the low price of 60L …...so you can come and enjoy the fruit of my labor ….oh and talking about fruit I grow my own fruit now I know I don't grow my own fruit but I do ….I want my pies to have fresh fruit in them with no pesticides. Im like Krispy Kreme when u see the hot sign on come in and check me out you wont be disappointed.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...