Friday, June 21, 2019

Chilled Mode

At Peace:

I was tped at brother's spot call Sinful Divine …..what u say Dani...its call what  ….oh its call Serenity Divine I like my name better ...when I said it peaceful it so peaceful …...I was enjoying the sound of the water.....the lighthouse was so beautiful nice place to chill....wait what u say Dani....its private property ..then scratch that it's a nice place for me to chill

 Let's talk about my outfit …..everything I have on is from …..guess …..u guess it …..screaming my Saturday Sale.....
I have on the Besom Dadra Hair paid 50L for it
the outfit from Ilcocoil the tee outfit was 75L  and last but not least my shoes are from one of my favorite shoe stores KC Contour the usually have shoes on sale each week for 99L and they come with a nice variety of colors in the hud but the shoes im wearing was 75L for I rock a whole outfit for 200L you can't beat that



No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...