Friday, October 11, 2019

Bad Girl Vibe

DEFINITION OF A BAD GIRL 

I'm often ask if I'm a bad girl ......i would denied it .......then i sat down and thought about what's the definition of a bad girl ........and it hit me yes I'm a bad girl ......if I live by my own rules that yes I'm a bad girl ....if i run my business like a bad bitch ....than yes I'm a bad girl .......if I mean making my own money and handle my business does then yes im a bad girl ....so this is for those bad girl ...stand up and own up to being a bad girl 


Elegance Boutique .......Lingeries "Megan" Pastel  for 99L was really cheap and as you can see it cute so make sure you go pick it up 
Hair: Phoenix Hair...…………………...Alexa Hair in black 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...