Sunday, August 25, 2019

Shopping spree

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=shopping+sprees+song&view=detail&mid=28A9163D774CF8C18C3C28A9163D774CF8C18C3C&FORM=VIRE

S&S {Sister and Shopping } my two favorite thangs

I went out shopping figure I would pick up a couple of items …..I call my twins …..and yes I have a twin not identical we are fraternal... use to be mad we don't look alike but we definitely have the same style laughing .....that's something everyone  don't know about me …….when I call to see if she wanted to go shopping her phone went straight to voicemail ….figure she was busy with my niece and nephew she has two kids that keep her ass mad busy …….im getting off the subject …..where was I ...oh yeah well I was shopping when I look up she was at the counter with the same outfit I just brought looking to see if they have it in her size  …….I went up and hug her …..now let me give you a lil history about me and my twin …..she's the passionate one …..She's the one  that will give you the shit off her back not me I paid too much for this shit …….shes the one that have that would share her food ...me im too greedy but don't get it twisted she will kick ur ass if you mess with family …..I remember we was mad as hell ...we had argue almost came to blows ….went outside to cool off when this girl start messing with me …..me and the girl start having words when out of nowhere my twin came through ….yelling u got a problem with my sister laughing …..smiling at the memory 








The top is call Isis Mini tee/diamond bralette-Christian (from Seul Store) 
and the pants are from Little fox ( Alexa Jeans) and her hair is from Doux 
Jenna she brought it at the Dubai Event …..she look like a Jennie …..even 
though she have a man wanting her to grant his wish laughing 








our theme song: No more Shopping Sprees by Ruff Ends click the link to hear the song 
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=shopping+sprees+song&view=detail&mid=28A9163D774CF8C18C3C28A9163D774CF8C18C3C&FORM=VIRE



No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...