Friday, August 16, 2019

My Tennis career

My Serena Dream 

I woke up the other day with this bright idea that I wanted to play tennis …...so I went to the marketplace to find a cute tennis outfit ….they didn't have shit so I went to one of my favorite stores ….Scandalize found this cute outfit that I can rock on the tennis court ….now I had to find me a cute racket and headed to the tennis court now the first court this creepy guy keep looking trying to talk to me....so I left didn't feel like being tied up in someone basement as a sexy slave this week ….any who I join this country club about a month ago just cause I like the pool but remember seeing a tennis court when they was giving me the tour ……...so  I went to the country club with my tennis balls and racket …….was hitting the ball by myself when a nice guy ask if I  wanted to play against him....I was like sure …..I was hitting the balls left and right even made the lil noise u know the grunts that Serena made when shes on the court …...I won the match from 5-1 I was so same sore the next day ….that's the end of that dam dream …..I don't know how the hell Serena do it





now lets talk about my outfit ……..well earlier I told you the outfit from Scandalize

Outfit: Scandalize -Emeri top and skirt in White ….the outfit was 500L  for the whole outfit
Shoes: Tetra Air Sneakers …..I have the fatback …...brought it for 700L 
Hair: Little bone: Lead in dark 329L 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...