Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

 The Costume Party


A friend gave me a flyer to the latest Halloween party....I went to Lilieth to grab a dress when I saw a Wilma outfit .....I hurry up and grab it ......I won the best costume 2 years in the row ....one year I was a crazy clown and the next year I was a witch .....so it was going to be nice to do something different ......the day of the party I got dress feeling cute......I love this Wilma costume .......the day of the party I just knew I was going to win ......I put on my costume ....I saw zombies, pirates, the normal costume ......when they call the costume i got on stage ......when they made the announcement that the zombie won......I roll my eyes I still was cute I didn't care I got compliments everywhere I go.



Spotlight Item

Lilleth. Original Mesh Clothing

Lilleth. Wilma Collection

comes with top, skirt, sleeves, necklace and hair.

fit Gen X,  Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya and Reborn

This comes with 47 different texture and 7 different printed texture for the whole outfit. 

You can pick this up, at the mainstore Lilleth Mesh Clothing



Head: Lelutka Evo Halle Head 3.1

Body: Legacy 1.6

Hair: comes with hair 

Shoes: Spade: KC - Sanna Heels 

Accessories:  Avada-Genevieve Earrings and necklace comes with outfit 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...