Saturday, October 21, 2023

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

 The Contract


I got the contract to get rid of crime boss that cause all kind of damage to sl..... I was paid a handsomely .......I been following him for a min....got his routine down but he always had to many of his security detail on him for the to complete the hit......this particular day he was rolling my himself for some reason .......he do pick-up in the alley of North 5th street he does every Wednesday this particular  Wednesday wasn't any different .....thinking I would get him then.....he usually does this pick up around 10 pm......About 930 i got in position .......he came there as planned .....



He went in and did his pickup my plans were to get him as he headed out but somehow, he saw me coming ....a fight was pursued he knock me on my ass I grab my 9mm...and shots was fired .....





Spotlight Item:

Pink Cherry Store

..::PC::.."Tabea" Outfit

It comes in top, chain belt, and Jean pants. 

This fit Legacy, Maitreya, and Reborn

This comes in Black, Black/Blue,  Black/Blue (Washed out), Black/Red, Emerald/Black, Grey/Black, Petrol/Black, Pink/Black, Purple/Black, Red/Black,Tan/Black, White/Black, White/Blue, White/Pink

Im wearing this in white/blue

You can pick this up at me main store by clicking the link Pink Cherry Store


Head: Lelutka Evo Halle 3.1

Body: Legacy 1.5

Hair: Doux-Hwasa

 Shoes: KC-Sanna Heels

Accessories: Avada Genevireve Earrings and intial-dial (B) Platinum





No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...