Sunday, September 8, 2019

Dancing


 WHEN DANCING IN YOUR HEART

Since I was young I love to dance …….didn't matter if it was  ballet, jazz, hip-hop or tap....I love dancing …..now my favorite is hip hop but any kind of dance ill take it...I don't really care for country music but I love the line dancing lol so I go to the country clubs just to do them laughing.....so I decided to go to the ballet studio and brush up on my ballet ….I  tried on my old ballet outfit and that shit was too dam tight ...sigh...forgot my ass not a size 3-4 anymore …..laughing yall should have seen how dam tight that outfit was well I found a outfit on marketplace after googling the nearest ballet studio I grab my ipad and headed to the studio ….I put on my music and dance ….dance till my feet was sour





now I dance with Beyoncé and now Janet




now if you haven't had any dance training its ok just get up put on some music and dance ….. just let the music run through you soul and dance https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbHI1yI1Ndk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...