Wednesday, April 6, 2022

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

 Yoga On The Beach


I woke up and decided to go to the sorority house to get some work done I laid there not motivated to get up I end up laying there another 30 min before I decided to get up  .....  I got up and got dress in this top and leggings I pick up at Queen threw my hair in a ponytail and headed to the sorority house....Once I got there I pull out my notes but I still wasn't motivated ....I sat there about an hour  before I decided to walk down to the beach, Once by the beach I grab a magazine that was sitting on the lounge seat.....I sat on the lounger scanning the magazine when I ran a cross this article about yoga .....the pros of yoga and some of moves ....so I decided to do some of the yoga moves that I saw in the magazine after doing each yoga moves twice I felt motivated so I headed back to the house


Update:  ok I lied.....I went into the sorority house grab my purse and notes and headed out the door of course I still couldn't concentrate so I went home and got back in bed .....I know what you saying but I did get some exercise 












Spotlight Items:
Queenz Store
Q.Active 
comes with top and leggings
Fit Reborn, Maitreya, Legacy, Kupra, BBW
come in 11 different colors for top and pants also comes logo for shirt and leggings (queen, sport, thick) in black and white
im wearing this in lime green, black and white with the Queens logo in black 

You can pick this up at the Hongdae Event
also check out the main store by clicking the link Queenz Store
Hair: Tokio Hair-Miria Alpha hair-black (sl marketplace)
Shoes: Tetra - Air Sneakers
Accessories: Rossi Brat Choker-gold, Avada -Genevieve Earrings (Gold)    


Janelle Mon'ae-Yoga
                                                                         

                                                                            


No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...