Friday, March 6, 2020

When we first met or was it

RESTUARANT LOVE


Ok you know I look for part time jobs from time to time …….well a girlfriend told me about this diner that was looking for wait staff...….hell I am a stewardess I wait on people on the plane so its no difference ....boy was I wrong but anyway ….I went to the diner and ask for the owner......the owner was this big fat greasy guy call Hal that had an body odor to him ….he came out looking a lil intimidating …...he look like he should be the topic of a lifetime movie ...let me stop getting back to what happen …..he came out I told him I was looking for a part-time job ….he gave me a uniform with another chick name on it and a menu told me to remember it ….I was like that even better cause if I mess up their

 order they blame it on some chick call Betty…..told me it was fairly easy all I had to do is abbreviate the sides on the burger like  a hamburger with lettuce, tomato, mayo, ketchup
and pickles would be a hamburger, l, t, ma, k, p  ….shit that easy I thought and  said to come back in an hour …...so I took my uniform and the greasy menu and left …….I came back with the uniform on …..shit I couldn't
 remember that whole menu so ill wing it I thought and ready to work …..It had been busy from the time I came in …...Hal kept yelling like he lost his mind …it was hot I was sweating and tired, I kept messing up orders …..I was about to quit when he came in …..he sat at my booth I was thinking oh great




let's talk about the outfit …..I brought it on marketplace …...Lorien Waitress outfit 150L it come with dress, hat, shoes, and even the serving tray ...you have to bit of editing but for that low cost I would buy it again 




 here we go again …..I was tired my feet hurt …..I took his order he look up our eyes met and he smile at me ….dam he was fine something about that smile …..I blush a lil …...from that day on he would come in everyday I work …my co-workers would tease me your boys back in your booth  …..he finally got the courage to ask me out …..we went out and spend time from that day on …...wait was that the Alicia keys video I just finish looking at snapping out of my daydream …..told Hal this was my last day effected immediately ….that was my last day there

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...