Saturday, March 21, 2020

Monkey Business

I'M NO ZOO KEEPER

You know im always looking for a part-time job well a friend of mine call me and told me she know someone looking for someone to managing a Zoo and would i be interested.  i told her sure and to give her my number... she told me she would let her know .....two days later i received a call from a lady name Char ...we had a nice conversation she said i would be perfect for the job and that it was a pie job ......a day later i met her in person and she gave me my uniform and schedule and as she walk away she said oh and make sure you keep an eye on Jupitor hes tends to get out the monkey enclosure and very mischievous .....well the first day went by easy i was bored after i feed the animals  .....when i came in the next day i notice Jupitor was out of his cage .....so instead of putting him back i let him hang out on my shoulder ....hell i can watch him better if hes with me i thought little did i know he had already cause havoc  .......while feeding the animals i notice some of them was missing .....went to put Jupitor into the cage when i notice a bunch of monkey gone .....fuck fuck fuck .....i cant believe this ...i ran around an ran into one of the baby cougars omg  he was so cute i put on one of the  outfit for dogs they have in the gift shop ....wanted to keep him until i saw his parents all territorial so i put him back in the cage both of them glad their parents didn't get out ....or i was out here ......anyway I ran around all day grabbing monkeys out of  the bird enclosure, giraffe, elephants, etc ..i had only an hour before it time the the zoo to open and the owner came back ......im happy to say i got the last monkey back into the enclosure five minutes before the owner came back and it was time to open....i was so dam tired ....needless to say this will be my last day at the zoo ....im no zookeeper ....when i told Char this was my last day she said she was sad i did such a good job ....thinking if she only knew


 Lets talk about my outfit:
Outfit:Scandalize Kya Romper (Brown) 288L 
Hair: Sintiklia Addison -B&W 300L 

also check out the sim:
Tradewinds Family Zoo
they have much animals come and check it out the zoo is beautiful and bring the family i may not work there but i love their zoo here the landmark http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Tradewinds/39/198/21





No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...