Saturday, March 14, 2020

No Secret Mission

GETTING ME OUT THE WAY 

Remember I was a cop well technically I still am .......I'm on leave to think about my action omg why do they love to have me think about my actions ......its simple i was arresting a perk when he called me a bitch i just showed him what a bitch really is ....ok ok he now walk with a limp but he will think about that every time he grab his cane to walk ....then internal affairs said i was costing the city money ...yada yada yada .....so I'm on leave ....so when my captain call me which i was surprise  and told me to go on a special mission and bring someone i trust probably my first indication its bullshit  .....so i called my bestie ....of course she was happy cause she heard she will get an new space age outfit out the deal  ........now off the subject the outfit was a bit seductive .....we was suppose to be looking for man he was hiding on another planet so we had to get prepared for the mission .....got those neutron put in my head and everything ......we headed to space ....when we reported to the space boss they ignore us gave us those dump looking gun had i known that i would have brought my glock 45 and of course Holo was excited about the dumb gun sometime i want to just smack her .....but any who we was giving a computer and a location ......after the third location and finding nothing something was fishy .....i tap into the government files and found out they send me on this secret mission to get me out the way .....see a perk i sent to jail just got parole and wanted to come after me .....call my Captain and he ask what was that about .....after fussing with me about tapping into government files he told me he feared for the perk ....really .....he coming after me so he would get what he deserve ...he said and that's why he sent me away need less to say they arrested the perk and he was sent back to jail and i came home sucking my teeth at least i got paid and went on vacation ...hell all they had to say is that they was sending me on vacation......oh and Holo she was keep begging me to go on another fake mission sigh got to love her


 ok let's talk about the outfit 
you can currently get my whole look at the Collabor88 Fair 
Outfit: R2 Fashion the Sayori outfit (pink/white) 188L which is really cheap also i got the boots from the actual store they call the hakuya  boots(pink) 149L  which is a really also a good price  
Hair: Tram Hair J0225 288L (natural colors) they have a custom hud so u can change the color to any color u want 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...