Saturday, December 7, 2019

Our Babydoll

THIS IS DEDICATED TO THE ONE AND ONLY BIG SISTA WRECK THE MIC

As you know I'm in a sorority ….Theta Delta Alpha...TDA you know I had to give them a shout out .....Well last week a sister of our sorority got her wings in real life  …...as we all gather together to get the news of her passing I felt sad …...she was my sister and I didn't get the chance to know her personally …...as I sit and hear some of my sister reminisce with tears in their eyes about her I smile but I had regrets …I remember a one of pledges ask how much time do I spend with my sisters outside the house other than sorority stuff …..not much …..remember feeling like I need to do better......sometime we assume we have tomorrow to get to know someone and tomorrow never comes  …....I do have one memory of her ...just one sad to say sigh ….where we kind of hang out a lil bit I  remember  walking away feeling like she's cool as hell but never made the initiative  to spend time more time with her one on one  …hers the thing u never know how much time someone have on this earth or what they might be going through ….hearing bits and pieces of her life I realize we had something in common...….this is a wake up call for everyone …..sometimes we are so busy that we don't take time out for those that we value …I know its a lesson I'm still learning  ...My one hope is that she was around family and friends that love her cause we love her here …...although I'm sad of your passing and my heart goes out to your rl and sl family …...I know you are somewhere admiring your beautiful wings

I recently read a quote that goes: “If you keep waiting for the right time, it may never happen. Sometimes you have to make the most of the time you have.” enough said 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...