Sunday, December 1, 2019

Here come the Gingerbread Man

Gingerbread and hot cocoa

The holiday was coming up so I decided to do some baking ….ok yall know I like to bake … at one point I even own a bakery ….had to close it down tho ...sad face ...but I still have a passion to bake ...now I bake all kinds of goods.....cakes, pies and cookies......Ive bake most cookies like the famous  chocolate chip, peanut butter, snicker doodles,  chocolate macadamia nut you  name It....Ive baked it but I never made gingerbread cookies  … wonder why I never made gingerbread man ohhhh that's right the movie shrek …….the gingerbread man was so dawn cute …..but im over that now ….thinking this gonna be fun ….got my trusty cookie cookbook out and yes I do have a cookie cookbook …... got all my ingredients out and start baking …...I had sugar and flour everywhere

 laughing it was all over the place …...my husband came in and saw me with a fresh pan of cookies grab one …...warning my hubby …….that's hot ….be was still blowing on the cookie while still trying to eat the cookie anyway that means he loving my gingerbread man ……...once he got settle I started a fire and made a pot of hot cocoa and we had gingerbread and hot cocoa in front of the fireplace …..this the life





Let's talk about my outfit...I got this at outfit SaNaRae Event ….Hollipocket wooly whonda outfit in pink in 200L 
Hair:  I got at the Equal10 Event.....Doux Dani hairstyle 325L and deluxe 125L 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...