Friday, January 24, 2020

Reading is really fundamental

BOOK ARE MY PASSION 


My neighbor dog had been over my house …..so I thought since you like to hang out you gonna listen to this book I was reading.....thinking your gonna be the smartest dog in the neighborhood cause you gonna be up on the game of other dogs.....so I was reading to the dog he look interested or maybe he thought I had treats on me ….then he wanted to play ….but I wasn't moving from this book …...see my passion for books started early …..it started with the golden books ( do you remember those books)  …..then as a teen I read Judy Bloom and C.V. Andrew then I think my first urban book was The Coldest Winter Ever by Sister Souljah….  the first book that I felt like I could related too....….we either know a Winter or was Winter.. side conversation ….How many of us read on the toilet while we drop off those soldier off (use  the toilet for those who don't know the saying)  listen to the book on the way to work or home,  read or listen to the book in the dr. office  or on break at work  or where ever you can read or listen to your book well that me ……That's was when my love for urban book came about …...Start reading Mary Monroe with Mama Ruby crazy ass to Mary Morrison and Daruis cheating ways  ….to Kimberla Lawson Roby and Curtis Black the ho ass Preacher ….and Eric Jermony Dickey book Drive me Crazy the adventure of wolf …and Carl Weber of course Married Men the men prospective of being married  …....now I read all kinds of urban author ….Brick & Storm, Denesha Diamond, K'wan,  and Ashley & Jaquavis just to name a few ……..so their are so many other authors I read or listen too.....I happen to stumble across them ….but what if we had our own facebook book club …...so I got on Facebook and create a group what should I call it Brit's Book Club naw ….Brat's Like to read too .maybe …...Cupid's Love for Books ….yeah I like that so I develop a group call Cupid's Love of Books come on and join it at /https://www.facebook.com/groups/719471531917480/




already blog this outfit in the last blog



No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...