Friday, July 19, 2019

when u dance better then the star

Stardom

I finally got the call....I got the job to be an backup dancer for Beyoncé …..they gave me an outfit and told me to tp to this location …...now Im on stage practicing my routine we rehear all week when I see Behive come in …..I was nerves and excited  all at the same time …….so the concert start ….I  get into position ……. the concert start and we are dancing ….I mean I giving it all I got when the song dejavu come on I don't know what possess me to take the mic but I snatch the mic and start singing she had to wrestle the mic away from me and we continue the concert...I don't think Beyoncé will have me dance with her anymore …...but it was the time of my life


ok lets discuss the outfit …..the top and shorts are both from Villena

Villena- its the cropped sweatshirt-trillfiger yellow and the shorts called split denim shorts-blue
Rebel hope is where I got the gigi mesh fringe boot in charcoal
I spent 650L for the whole outfit plus the shoes

the hair is Little bones Bliss …..in both pictures

the last pics was the Riot Malhini Bikini ….it comes with a hud …...250L for the bikini

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...