Wednesday, August 28, 2024

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

WAITING ON HIM

Dress with sleeves 

My husband went out of town we was gone about 3 weeks .....I went and got this sexy dress because I was waiting for him to come home and take it off me ......The day he was due to come home I was tired as hell .......when I heard him putting the keys in the door when poses by the piano ....he took forever to bring his bags in ...then he went into the kitchen I was tired so I decided to lay across the bed ....when he finally came in the room I was knock out ......he kiss me on the forehead....later that early morning he finally took that dress off me 


















Spotlight Items:
YoUnique Couture
YoUnique - Thalisa Dress 
this come with dress and Islaa sleeves
this fit Lara, Legacy, Reborn and Waifu
 This has a hud of 20 different texture for this dress  also their is 3 colors for the sleeves (black, white and gray)
You can pick this up at the main store YoUnique Couture






 Head: Lelutka Evo Halle 4.0
Body: Legacy 1.6
Hair: S/E "Kali" Hairstyle 
Shoes: Janise Heel 
Accessories:  Avada- Genevieve Earrings 







Dress without sleeves


No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

 HOTLINE BLING Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique - Mikku Outfit this come with top, jeans and jacket this fit Maitreya, Legacy, Reb...