Wednesday, June 26, 2024

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

 A NEW BEGINNING


Sometimes in relationship you tend to grow apart this has been happening to us for sometime.....We barely see each other when we do he's in one room and I'm in another ......we start arguing over small things......then the sex went from 3 to 4 times a week till 1 a month if I'm lucky .....thinking when did we grow apart......so its time to move on .....I decided to leave so here I am in front of my new townhouse getting ready to start the new chapter of my life





Spotlight Items:

YoUnique Couture

YoUnique -Keisha Outfit

this come with  top, sleeves, and shirt

this fit Maitreya, Legacy, Reborn, Walfus

 This has a hud of 20 different texture for  the top and shirt

 I'm wearing this in a beige

You can pick this up at the Swank Events 

also check out the main store YoUnique Couture


 Head: Lelutka Evo Halle 4.0

Body: Legacy 1.6

Hair: Doux- Clara hairstyle

Shoes: KC Claire Mule

Accessories: PKC Bright Love Earrings and (B) necklace






No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

 HOTLINE BLING Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique - Mikku Outfit this come with top, jeans and jacket this fit Maitreya, Legacy, Reb...