Saturday, January 20, 2024

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

 I'M LONELY 





Me and another girl was beam up .....but maybe they did away with her cause I haven't seen her since ....I've been in this spaceship for months and I haven't seen anyone .....I've found a portal to beam down and found this cute little shop so I pick up a couple of outfits before I could get away  I was beamed back up I should have spent less time shopping but I got distracted......I don't mind being by myself but it does get lonely ........I put in a request for a guy but who knows .....I guess sometimes you have to be ok with being by yourself......





Spotlight Item
MU-SHI DOLL
MD "Steffi outfit
comes with dress, belt, and shoes
fit Legacy, Matreya, R. Waifu , and  Reborn
comes in berry, black, blue, brown, green, pink, purple, red, tan, teal and white
I'm wearing this in the blue 
you can pick this up at the main store by clicking the link  MU-SHI DOLL





No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...